Friday, September 15, 2017

Buncee Vocabulary Webs

As part of the Talented and Gifted Curriculum, students are asked to use a number of graphic organizers to show their knowledge.  Because they are asked to do so many, I am always looking for new and engaging ways for the students to complete them.  After my explorations on Twitter, I thought they could use Buncee to create a vocabulary web.  I was really excited to see their creativity!  I created the "web" background Buncee, and then the students copied it and used it to complete their webs.  I was a little disappointed at first but then I reminded myself that this is their first experience with the site AND they are fairly new to the vocabulary web task itself.  I am hoping to see some improvement throughout the year!  Here are some samples of the work I received:

CB Buncee

MS Buncee

KA Buncee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Production

The latest assignment that I have ben asked to complete for my Master's class was a video production task.  My cohorts and I were asked ...