Monday, September 11, 2017

Frustration

Today, readers, I must share a frustration and ask for some suggestions.  I continue to learn some AMAZING instructional strategies that incorporate and utilize technology and social media.  Our district is in year 2 of 1:1 implementation K-12.  Now that all of my students have anytime access to devices and I am learning how to engage them in their learning, it would be ideal if I could capitalize on it!  Unfortunately, after repeated attempts, many social media sites remained blocked (even teacher access) on the district WiFi.   What advice do you have for overcoming this obstacle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Production

The latest assignment that I have ben asked to complete for my Master's class was a video production task.  My cohorts and I were asked ...